Tuesday, October 16, 2007

UPSWONGS LOL

I am on an upswing the past week or so, and October is shaping up to be a good month now. As long as I table select, I feel very confident playing 2/4 NL on Full Tilt. The only thing that could hold me back from having a very strong end to 2007 is laziness. I do need to branch out to other sites, though. Full Tilt has, bar none, the toughest cash games online. It is stupid of me to not want to play vs easier competition. My friend Pete plays 3/6 and 5/10 NL on a smaller site, and admits the competition he faces is much easier than I do at 2/4 NL on Full Tilt.

Pokertracker has been acting up for me for the past several days, and it's very aggravating. Luckily, the PT support is very quick and helpful, so hopefully this will get fixed soon. I've been data mining a LOT at 2/4 NL on Full Tilt lately, which has bloated the size of my database. That is likely the reason behind the errors I am getting lately.

Side note: I never get tired of watching poker on TV (High Stakes Poker in particular). I have amazing recall of hands televised. It's fun to see how bad some of the "TV pros" play on the show. I truly respect only a few of the players on HSP. Antonio Esfandiari is perhaps the only top NL player who is on every season. If you want to see some great TV, watch Season 2 when Antonio, Phil Laak, Sammy, Negreanu, drunk Jen Harman, and Minh Ly are on. Some of the best television, period.

1 comment:

cntgetmedown said...

Jen was drunk there?

What site does your friend play on?