Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally trying out new sites

It has been over a year since I played cash games on any site besides Full Tilt (PartyPoker being the last, lol). I love Full Tilt's software, but the games are so tough that I am basically burning money to not play on smaller sites. I moved 2K onto Absolute this week. I'm currently playing 200NL on there to get comfortable with the software and build my account up a bit. After that, Ill start grinding 2/4 NL on there and see how it goes. So far, the games seem good.

In non-poker news, I'm already done with my final exams and it's only December 10th, so that feels great. I had a relatively easy semester, and should get a higher GPA than I have any previous semester. The truth is that I'll be content with just having a 3.0 GPA when I graduate. It is basically a pride thing since I probably won't use my degree directly anyway. Anyway, now that I'm done school, I have over 3 weeks to focus on poker. I'm expecting big things from myself.

2 comments:

cntgetmedown said...

I've got two more days of uni left. Then I'll be in the same boat as you. I'll be aim-ing you 24/7 with hands for you to review XD.
Gl with everything.

Noel said...

Whats the name on AP? Is it NH_Idoit?