Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I run good at life

To put it simply: My life has been awesome lately. I got a 3.8 GPA for this past semester, which is a huge leap over any previous semester and helps out my cumulative GPA greatly. I've also fallen in love with my girlfriend. We have awesome chemistry and meeting each other's parents last week went really well.

I'm running well and playing well on Absolute. I've taught myself to stop bluffing the unbluffable players on Absolute. Patience is a big virtue versus these guys. I had a big score tonight, winning 7 buy-ins. I now feel like it's time to move up to 2/4 NL on the site. Even if 2/4 NL is only moderately more difficult than 1/2, I will still make a killing in these games.

One way that I'm actually motivating myself to work in poker is by setting goals of things to purchase. Specifically, I want to get an Infiniti G35 at the end of spring semester. I have decided that if I make a certain amount in the first 4 months of 2008, I will get one. This goal has really gotten me excited about poker overall.

1 comment:

andr3w321 said...

Good luck son. Car is baller.