Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gotta keep my foot on the pedal, now

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I was grinding pretty hard up until the past 3 days or so, I've finally slowed down a little bit. I need to get back to grinding since I feel like I'm playing well.

I've played 22K hands so far this month, and it's shaping up to be far-and-away my best month ever. I'm killing 2/4 NL heads up some more, it's now at the point that I'm running 10 PTBB/100 over a large sample. I'm actually almost breakeven at 6 max, which is really disappointing because I feel like I'm massively under-preforming in the Absolute games.

Also, I'm really excited to say that we have booked my Vegas house, from June 14th to July 11th. You can find more information on our whole setup on this page. We are actually looking for people interested in living in the house the first 2 weeks we're there. If you think you'd be a good fit and are interested, feel free to shoot me an IM, my screen name is ShadyBreakfast.

No comments: