Friday, January 11, 2008

Swingiest day ever

The past several months, Ive had a pretty low variance playing style. I see some of my friends with 10K one month then break even another month, while I've kinda cruised along the entire time. This month, I've had really good results so far but with lots of swings along the way. Yesterday. I went from a $2500 deficit (my biggest for one day ever) to a $1100 profit by the time I went to bed at 3:30 AM.




I took some sick coolers on Absolute and won most of my money back playing HU on Full Tilt. In a sick turn of events, I found an opponent who just went apeshit when I started getting up on him. I'm pretty sure that he was not implementing a stop-loss in this match. I was in for a grand total of $280:

1 comment:

DODGYKEN said...

His comment is my favourite part! Nice work.