Sunday, September 30, 2007

Review of September

I had a bizarre final two days for September, losing 1.2K on Saturday and winning 1.7K today. I was up 2.4K at one point today and pounding my chest, but lost a cooler as my final hand for the month that stung. Oh well. It still is very psychologically satisfying to dig myself out of the hole I was in yesterday.



Overall, September was a mediocre month, and the reoccuring theme was that I didn't push myself enough. I played about 7K hands less than I said I would, and didn't finally dive into 2/4 NL until the end of the month. I do feel like I played well when I did play, but I didn't play nearly enough if I want to keep progressing. I'm hell bent on having a $10K month before the end of 2007 without having to have played more than 25-30K hands any single month. I'm also hell bent on being one of the best mid-stakes players on Full Tilt by the end of the year.


Goals for October:
-Play at least 20K hands at 2/4 NL 6 max
-Play at least 6 sessions of 5/5 NL live
-Take notes on most CardRunners videos (unless it's a video from Andrew)
-Post at least 5 hands per week on CR forums

No comments: