Monday, April 28, 2008

Chillin back home

I finished up my last final exam on Thursday, and drove home (4.5 hour drive from Pittsburgh to the Philadelphia area) on Friday. I rarely go on droughts like this, but lately I've simply desired other things. I've been getting good workouts in, watching the NHL playoffs, and playing Playstation 3 on my dad's new HDTV. I've been playing lots of Rock Band. I really enjoy playing drums. CTS wrote in one of his blog entries that he is a beast playing drums in the game, so that is motivating me to at least own the game on Hard difficulty.

I have to make a day trip down to the Washington DC area tomorrow for some business... but once I'm back from that, I will switch back into grindcore mode. Most of my days in May will consist of working out around 11 AM, and then playing online periodically all throughout the afternoon and evening. I'm going to log at least 30K hands. I will be continuing to focus on heads-up, but I plan to phase 6 max back into my arsenal. I want to get the rust off at 6 max before Vegas, since I'll be living with a bunch of 6 max grinders.

My next entry should (hopefully) be the coolest entry I've written thus far. Stay tuned. In the mean time, I hope everyone is doing well in poker lately.

No comments: